is a popular freeware that is used to edit MP3 files
without affecting the original audio quality. MP3 audio files
can be edited and used for MP3 mobile ringtones, make remixes of the original audio file and create new tracks from older ones. The software runs on any operating system. Cutting MP3 songs with MP3DirectCut
is easy with the superior quality user-friendly graphical user interface. Another popular software that allows the cutting of MP3 songs
, is Audacity
. Before installing Audacity
, the LAME MP3 library
has to be installed to export creations in the software to MP3
Easily edit your MP3 songs
is a freeware that allows the editing of MP3
You can cut your favorite music track in smaller segments without affecting the sound quality of the original file. This software allows you to make multiple cuts or removing parts of the song enabling you to adjust the specified files as a ringtone on your phone.
- Possibly, you can also make your own remix according to your style and preferences.
- Mp3DirectCut is an ease to use and friendly software with a streamlined graphical interface (see below image).
- Another interesting feature of this software is that it provides an extension to print in formatted lists for pasting and emailing.
- This software run perfectly on any Operating Systems (OS).
- Download and install Audacity, but do not run it. You must first install the LAME MP3 library that will export your creations in to the MP3 format.
- Extract the archive with your favorite decompression software and cut and paste the "lame_enc.dll" file for example in C:\Program Files\Audacity\plugins if you installed the program using the default options.
- Open Audacity and then open the music you want to cut (File>open)
- Press the play button (green triangle) and assign the starting and ending point.
- Then click on Edit > Copy
- Open a new project (File > New) and paste your selection in the new window
- Click on File> Export the file as MP3
- Choose a filename and the destination folder of your new MP3 track
Note that: Most of the multimedia softwares like VLC, iTunes ..also include similar features.
In the same category
Original article published by italien du sud
. Translated by jad05
. - Latest update by deri58