How to remove MySearchDial?
Here is the procedure to remove start.mysearchdial.com
and restore your homepage.
MySearchDial.com is a search engine will take over your browser and change it settings.
It is distributed via infected programs.
AdwCleaner is a tool created specifically for disinfection remove adware:
- Download AdwCleaner (by Xplode) on the desktop.
- Launch the program and click on Remove and for the scan to be completed. You may need to restart the computer after the scan.
- Once the process is completed, a report will be generated.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is a disinfection tool known for its effectiveness. It can help to remove residue left behind after a scan with AdwCleaner, or handle other types of infections.
- Download Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (By Rubber Ducky) on the desktop.
- Install the software.
- Make updates (Click on the "Updates" tab and then "Search for updates").
- Then launch a full scan
- Once the scan is complete, click on "Show results".
- Select all detected items (some are not checked by default) and click "Remove Selected". If prompted to restart the PC, accept!
Clean your browsers
First you must clean your brower shortcuts, as they have been modified by the malware:
Remove browser extensions:
- Firefox: Tools > Add-ons > Extension tab.
- Google Chrome: Click on the Settings menu> Tools / Extensions
- Remove the parasites extensions.
All that remains is to change your homepage.
You should be careful when you are installing free programs, as many of the are repacked with PUPs.
- Read the EULA before installing a software and always download programs from official sources.
- On the other hand, if you use Avast! or AVG, remember to enable the detection of PUPs.
- WOT can help you to filter websites that install such unwanted programs: http://en.kioskea.net/faq/7386-wot-web-of-trust.
SpyHunter -Beware of fake security blogs
- When you perform a Google search on Delta Search - Fake security blogs are returned in the result pages
- Fake blogs are sites that offer disinfection solutions in the form of a fix (specific tools), including Delta Search.
- This fix turns out to be a paid antispyware (Spyhunter or Spyware Doctor)!
- These fake security blogs earn money for each successful installation or sale.
- If you have installed SpyHunter or Spyware Doctor, it is recommend to unistall them
- More information about fake security blogs: http://forum.malekal.com/faux-blogs-securite-spyhunter-spyware-doctor-t12847.html.
In the same category
Original article published by Malekal_morte-
. Translated by jak58