How to remove MySearchDial?
Here is the procedure to remove start.mysearchdial.com
and restore your homepage.
MySearchDial.com is a search engine will take over your browser and change it settings.
It is distributed via infected programs.
(by Xplode) on the desktop.
- Launch the program and click on Remove.
- Wait for the scan to be completed. You may need to restart the computer after the scan.
- Once the process is completed, a report will be generated.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is a disinfection tool known for its effectiveness. It can help to remove residue left behind by AdwCleaner, or handle other types of infections.
- Download Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (By Rubber Ducky) on the desktop.
- Install the software.
- Make updates (Click on the "Updates" tab and then "Search for updates").
- Then launch a full scan
- Once the scan is complete, click on "Show results".
- Select all detected items (some are not checked by default) and click "Remove Selected". If prompted to restart the PC, accept!
Clean your web browsers
- Uninstall parasite extensions:
- Under Firefox: Go to Tools > Add-ons > Extension tab.
- Under Google Chrome: Click on the menu at the top right and then Tools > Extensions.
You should be careful when you are installing free programs, as many of them are bundled with PUPs.
- Read the EULA and always download programs from official sources.
- On the other hand, if you use Avast! or AVG, remember to enable the detection of PUPs.
- WOT can help you to filter websites distributing harmful program http://en.kioskea.net/faq/7386-wot-web-of-trust.
SpyHunter -Beware of fake security blogs
- When you try to find a solution to get rid of these infections on Google or any other search engine - Fake security blogs will be displayed in the result pages.
- Fake blogs offer disinfection solutions in the form of a fix.
- This fix turns out to be a paid antispyware/antimalware software (Spy Hunter or Spyware Doctor)!
- These fake security blogs earn money for each successful installation or sale.
- More information about fake security blogs: http://forum.malekal.com/faux-blogs-securite-spyhunter-spyware-doctor-t12847.html.
- You don't need to buy these softwares, as free alternatives already exist.
In the same category