How to reset Internet Explorer 11 to default settings
Resetting Internet Explorer to default settings, involves:
- The removal installed toolbars and add-ons.
- Default privacy, security and web browser settings.
- Restoration of default browser behaviour (tabbed browsing , search settings..etc)
The procedure is as follows:
- Start Internet Explorer 11 on your computer.
- Click on Tools > Internet Options.
- Go to the Advanced tab and click on Reset
- Check "Delete personal settings" and click on Reset.
- Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
In the same category