Recovering Windows XP style
Sometimes after improper handling or an infection, you can lose the Windows XP theme, and you find yourself with the classic Windows theme
To get back the XP style:
- Right click on the desktop/Properties/Themes/ Select your theme in the menu box.
- Right click on the desktop/Properties/Appearance tab/ scroll through the menu box below "Windows and buttons"/choose the theme: Windows XP Style and Apply.
If the theme is missing then:
- Go to the My Computer
- Click on drive C:\ (drive where your operating system is installed)
- Then click the Windows folder C:\Windows
- Finally, select the Themes folder, and place the uncompressed file
Then try to put back the XP style : Right click on the desktop/Properties/Themes/ Select your theme in the menu box.
In the same category