Windows 8! Activate the super administrator account (Mode)
Like Vista or Windows 7, you can enable super administrator account (Mode) of Windows 8.
Microsoft disabled the super administrator mode under its latest operating systems, in response to certain security issues.
In what situation, you should enable the super admin mode?
- Unable to install some applications or perform certain actions due to a fact that you don't possess the necessary Administrator rights.
- Press the Windows key to open the Metro interface.
- Click on the bottom of page to access all applications.
- Right click on the Command Prompt > Run as Administrator.
- Enter the following command:
- Validate by pressing Enter.
Note that. To disable this feature use the following command: net user administrator /active:no
It is best to deactivate the super mode when not needed, to avoid exposing your system to unnecessary risk.
There is another way to activate the super administrator mode.
- In Run type lusrmgr.msc and confirm.
- Click Users.
- In the window to the right, click on > Properties and next to "Administrator", uncheck "Account is disabled"
In the same category
Original article published by tribun
. Translated by deri58