How to restore Google Chrome
to default settings?
- Open Google Chrome then click on the "Customize and Control Google Chrome" button.
- Go to Settings > "Show Advanced Settings".
- Scroll to the "Reset Browser Settings" section.
- Close all running instances of Google Chrome.
- Go to User > Username > Appdata> Local > Google > Chrome > User Data.
- Show hidden folder /files: Tools > Folder Options > View > Check "Show Hidden files, folders and drives".
- Look for a folder named as "Default".
- Rename it (in our example "Default reset") and open Google Chrome.
- As you will notice, Google Chrome has been restored to its default settings.
- Now you can safely delete the "renamed folder".
In the same category
Published by deri58
- Latest update by Jeff