BlackBerry- Transfer your contacts to an Android phone via Bluetooth
In this tutorial, you shall learn how to transfer all your contacts from a BlackBerry phone to an Android one. Both devices will be paired using Bluetooth (Tested using a BlackBerry Curve and a Galaxy Tab). Procedure:
Activate Bluetooth on your Android device
- Go to "Settings> Wireless & networks> Bluetooth Settings"
- Check the box next to "Bluetooth"
- Check the box next to "Visible" in order for the device to be detected by the BlackBerry.
Pair devices from your BlackBerry
- From the BlackBerry home screen, click on: Options (wrench icon)> Networks and Connections> Bluetooth Connections.
- Turn Bluetooth > On
- In "Paired Devices", click on "Add a new device", then click on "Search" and your Android should be detected.
- Select your Android device and click on Submit to prompt your device.
Transfer all your contacts via Bluetooth
- On your BlackBerry go to "Paired devices" now appears an select your Android phone.
- Press the BlackBerry button and select "Transfer contacts"
- Authorize the Bluetooth access on the Android device and wait for the transfer to be completed.
Original document published by Carlos-Vialfa
In the same category
Original article published by Carlos-vialfa
. Translated by deri58