Remove Privacy Center
Privacy Center is a spyware
that is installed through infected software or untrusted websites.
will start normally but your desktop will not be opened, instead you will have a window with a blue background searching for a list of so-called virus
on your PC. It will offer to remove them. However, it will ask you to buy a license, (don't provide any data).
How to eradicate the virus?
even in safe mode, your desktop will not be accessible
How to delete it?
Once the spyware is run, press CTRL + ALT + Del
to access the Task Manager. Here, open the
Processes tab, and stop the following processes (right click, then stop the process):
- The spyware window should close
- Then go to the "File" menu then "New Task"
- In the window that opens, type "explorer"
- Now you should have an Internet access.
- Finally, download and install an anti-spyware or Malwarebytes to remove spyware.
In the same category
Published by jak58
. - Latest update by deri58