Windows 8 - How to change the language settings?
Unlike Window 7, to change the system language of Window 8, you won't have to download the Vistalistor or the MUI (Multilingual User Interface Pack) pack.
- Press the Windows key + C, and click on Settings.
- Change the settings of the PC.
- Go on the General tab and make a click on Language Preferences (Languages).
- Select the language, there may be variants of the language.
- In our example:Deutsch > Add and confirm.
- The selected language appears.
- Note that: Your PC must be connected to the internet, to download the language packs.
- To the right of the language chosen to click on Option.
- Click on "Download and install the language pack"
- The pack will be downloaded and installed.
In the same category
Original article published by tribun
. Translated by jak58