Installing a Lexmark X 1195 on Windows 7
How to install a Lexmark 1195 on Windows 7? I have checked on the website for the Windows 7 compatible driver, but it is missing.
If you are having difficulty installing the multifunctional Lexmark x1195 printer on Windows 7, make use of the driver for Windows Vista.
- Download the driver on the Lexmark Web site http://driverscollection.com/?H=X1195&By=Lexmark
- Install the driver/software suite, but don't connectmultifunction yet.
- Right click on the program > Properties > In the Compatibility tab, Select "Run this program in compatibility mode for" and choose" Windows Vista "
- Also check "Run this program as an administrator".
- Connect your device and it should be functional.
Thanks to Hélder
for this tip.
In the same category