Facebook- Enable Login notifications
Get notifications by mail or text messages, each time your Facebook account is being accessed from an unknown device.
- Connect to Facebook
- Go to Settings > Security.
- Edit the "Login notifications" section.
- Choose how you want to receive notifications:
- "Text message/Push notification"
- or select both methods.
- Click on "Save Changes" to validate.
Note that: If you want to use "Text message/Push notification" you will need to register a valid phone number:
In the same category