Samsung Apps sign-up
In this article you will learn how to create an account on the Samsung Apps Store. Apps from the Samsung Apps Store is available for Samsung devices running on Android or latest version of Bada OS (higher than 2.0).
What are the benefits of creating Samsung account?
By creating a Samsung account, you gain access to the following services:
- Samsung Apps: download applications for your Samsung devices.
- AllShare Play: a Service for the management of multimedia content
- Find My Mobile: locate/manage/lock a lost or missing devices
- Learning Hub: Download Service for interactive educational content
- Caster: a bookmarking service that also allows you to share webpages
- Family Story: Share photos, events and send messages between friends.
- ChatON: Instant Messaging Service from Samsung
- Readers Hub: Access to a selection of books, newspapers and magazines.
- Music Hub: Listen to music online
How to create a Samsung Apps account?
Using your webbrowser
You can create an account directly on the Samsung Apps website by clicking the following link:
- Fill in the form and click on Confirm.
- You will receive a confirmation email. Click on link to confirm.
- A confirmation message tells you that your account is now active.
Create an account from Samsung Kies
Samsung Kies is the default software suite to sync your Samsung phones with your PC. It also provide direct access to the Samsung Apps.
From your smartphone or tablet
It should be noted that most on the new Samsung smartphones and tablets comes with a dedicated Samsung Apps application.
- Launch the app.
- Create a new account.
How to download applications from Samsung Apps?
- To download an application from Samsung Apps following the below procedure:
- Go to the Samsung Apps website: http://www.samsungapps.com
- Choose the application
- Select the type of device on which the application will be installed
- Confirm the installation
- The application is now installed on your device.
Orignal document published by Jeff
In the same category
Original article published by Jeff
. Translated by deri58