Samsung Apps sign-up
To access the Samsung Apps application store and download applications, it is necessary to create a Samsung account. The Samsung Apps Store is available on all Samsung/Android devices and all those the latest version of Bada OS (higher than 2.0).
The benefits of having a Samsung account?
A Samsung account, allows your to access the following services:
- Samsung Apps: download applications for your Samsung devices.
- AllShare Play: a Service for the management of multimedia content
- Find My Mobile: locate/manage/lock a lost or missing devices
- Learning Hub: Download Service for interactive educational content
- Caster: a bookmarking service that also allows you to share webpages
- Family Story: Share photos, events and send messages between friends.
- ChatON: Instant Messaging Service from Samsung
- Readers Hub: Access to a selection of books, newspapers and magazines.
- Music Hub: Listen to music online
How to create a Samsung Apps account?
Create an account online
You can create an account directly on the Samsung Apps website by clicking the following link:
- Fill the form with your details and then confirm
- You will receive a confirmation mail. Click the link it contains to confirm your account.
- A confirmation message tells you that your account is now active.
Create an account from Samsung Kies
Samsung Kies is the default software suite to sync your Samsung phones with your PC. It also provide direct access to the Samsung Apps.
How to download an application from Samsung Apps?
- To download an application from Samsung Apps following the below procedure:
- Go to the Samsung Apps website: http://www.samsungapps.com
- Choose the application
- Select the type of device on which the application will be installed
- Click the notification message to start installation of the application
- The application is now installed on your device.
Orignal document published by Jeff
In the same category
Original article published by Jeff
. Translated by deri58
. - Latest update by Jeff