SEO - Some Twitter accounts to follow
With the daily updates of the algorithms of search engines, SEO techniques are constantly evolving. Thus it is important to always be aware of the latest updates in order to avoid any penalties or fully take advantage of the latest tools and features of the engines.
Below is a (non-exhaustive) list of the Twitter accounts that will help to monitor any change in Google algorithms or learn about the latest developments in the sector:
Twitter accounts of SEO consultants (France)
- @abondance_com: Olivier Andrieu, founder of Abondance.com
- @axenetwit: Sylvain Richard, SEO and founder of the blog specializing in SEO - Axe-Net.fr
- @largox: Virginia Cleve, head of the Digital Marketing at Radio France
- @oseox: Aurélien Bardon, SEO consultant and founder of Oseox.fr
- @renaudjoly: Renaud Joly, Head of SEO at LaRedoute.fr
- @rochdaniel: Daniel Roch, Independent Consultant and founder of SEO blog - SEOmix
- @webrankinfo: Oliver Duff, SEO consultant and founder of WebRankInfo.com
- @zorgloob: Eric Lebeau founder Zorgloob
- @Mar1e : Marie Pourreyron, Altiref manager, SEO agency.
- @dsampaolo : Didier Sampaolo, senior technical consultant in SEO.
Twitter Accounts of Black Hat Experts (France)
- @rudy_som: Rudy Som, black hat SEO
- @blackMelvyn: Gheerbrant Mathieu, founder of SEO Media
- @Seoblackout: Official account of the SEOblackout website, specializing in Black Hat SEO techniques
- @512Banque : Trainer and e-reputation manager.
Other Twitter Accounts (USA)
- @google: Official Google account
- @mattcutts: official count of Matt Cutts, head of Google's antispam dept.
- @sengineland: Official account of SearchEngineLand website.
- @Dannysullivan: official of Danny Sullivan, editor of the SearchEngineLand website.
- @seobook: Official account of the SEObook website
- @seomoz: Official account of the SEOmoz website
- @googlewmc: official account of Google Webmaster Tools
Original article published by Jeff
. Translated by jak58
. - Latest update by Paulds