Epson stylus sx130 - Unable to replace the ink cartridges
I am unable to change the ink cartridges of my Epson stylus SX130. It seems that they are locked. How to change them?
Before removing the ink cartridges, there are some manipulations that must be performed.
First connect your printer and power it up:
- 1. - Open the Epson printer settings by clicking on the desktop icon or the one in the notification area and select the "Printer" tab.
- 2. - Click "Printing Preferences".
- 3. - In the dialog box that opens, select the "Tools" tab.
- 4. - Among the options available click on the "Replace cartridge" button.
- 5. - A window opens, simply follow the instructions provided.
Support page for Epson stylus sx130 :Here
Thanks to jeepl2
for this tip.