For a properly functioning computer system remove Avast
from the system with an uninstall utility. A uninstall utility is available for free download from the internet. To uninstall Avast completely
,first disable Avast's self protection.
It is recommended to restart the Windows PC in safe mode and then run the downloaded utility. Once Avast has been removed from the computer system, it becomes vulnerable to viruses,malware and spyware. To uninstall Avast completely
, restart the computer system in the normal mode once the uninstaller has finished removing Avast. For data security purposes, a new anti-virus must be installed soon.
Completely uninstall Avast from your system
To completely uninstall Avast
! Free Antivirus (or Avast! Pro), simply use the uninstall utility.
- 1. Download aswClear.exe on your desktop
- 2. Disable Avast!'s self-protection system or restart Windows in Safe Mode
- 3. Run the downloaded utility
- 4. Locate the folder where you saved Avast!
- Warning: The contents of any folder you choose will be deleted.
- 5. Click "Uninstall"
- 6. When prompted, click "Yes" to restart your computer.
In the same category
Original article published by espion3004
. Translated by deri58
. - Latest update by jak58