Gpanion for Google Chrome
Gpanion is an amazing application that works dashboard gathering all the shortcuts to Google Apps and Google services in one place for better organization. There's no need to open multiple tabs to access your favorite Google services. Gpanion is now available for the Google Chrome browser.
Via this small extension, you can:
- read your emails Gmail.
- access Google Calendar to enter and manage your events.
- watch videos on Youtube,
- connect blogger and create blogs.
- read Google Reader feeds,
- Access Google search engine and search for information.
You can save time and work comfortably by unifying all Google services on a single page for quick access.
To install the Gpanion application:
- Open Google Chrome and sign in to your Google account
- Go to this page https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gpanion/fggkioanopfgmbgkgbeljijdhjkpkpob.
- Click on Add to Chrome.
- Shortcuts to the services that are installed by default are: Gmail, Google Reader, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google News, YouTube, Google Contacts, Google Maps, Google Voice, Blogger, Picasa and Google Bookmars. But you can add other services and applications by clicking on Create New App.
Gpanion is fully customizable: You can customize Gpanion with your own colors and icons.
Original article published by Carlos-vialfa
. Translated by deri58