Windows - Disable the login screen
How to disable the login screen screen displayed a Windows startup?
- Click on Start > Run.
- Enter the following command: "control userpasswords2" and click on OK.
- The "user Accounts" window shall open up.
- Uncheck "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer".
- Click on Apply and then on OK to validate.
- The default administrator account will be used and you won't be asked to enter your password at Windows startup.
In the same category