How to uninstall the 01Net toolbar?
I recently noticed the presence of the 01Net toolbar under Google Chrome. How to uninstall it?
You can remove this toolbar in the same way you'll proceed for any other program.
- For Windows Vista/Seven: Go to the Control Panel and then Programs and Features
- For Windows XP: Go to the Control Panel and then Add/Remove Programs
- Search for "1net Toolbar / 01net Barre d'outils" and uninstall it.
Now disable the extensions under your browser and configure your homepage.
- To remove extensions under Firefox: Tools / Add-ons and extensions.
- For Chrome: Click on the Wrench icon > Settings > Extensions.
Thanks to Malekal_morte
for this tip.
In the same category