Windows - Automatic copying of a backup file
I want to set up a system for automatic backup.
- The first phase is managed by a backup software that creates a backup file in a folder like C\**\accounting\BACKUP\.
- Once this is done, I want to have an automatic copy the contents of folder to another folder that is located on a PC on the network.
- Make use of Robocopy, the command line utility from microsoft.
- It is very simple to use, create a .bat file as below:
- Put in the file in the same folder as robocopy ..
Thanks to mecdu35
for this tip.