Word - Create a SmartArt graphic
The use of SmartArt graphics is not limited to the publication of pictures with a caption. Their goal is to help you organize the presentation of your information (with or without images) as graphics (using in shapes and text boxes).
The process of creating a SmartArt graphic is as simple as discussed below, and the result is equally impressive:
- On the ribbon, go to the Insert section > Illustrations > SmartArt.
- A window will open "Choose a Smart Art graphics" , in the left pane select the style of Smart-Art you want:
- Click "All" to see all the possibilities, to get a preview of all the templates.
- Once your selection is made, click on OK.
- Word shall display the chosen layout and the respective text fields: Enter information into the fields and drag the images appropriate fields clicking on the thumbnail of the text, and then double-clicking the file image.
- To replace one image with another, click on the thumbnail if the text pane, press the Delete key, then select the other image.
- To move up or down to a form, use the Move Up or Move Down button.
- Note that: the SmartArt graphic contains can be modified at any moment.
In the same category