Screenleap - Share your screen in real-time via a web browser
Screenleap is an online service that allows you to share your computer screen with any device (PC, tablet, mobile phone) that has a Web browser. No need to install any application, just create and send a link to your contact, for him to open the file from the web browser on his device. Follow these steps:
- Access Screenleap from your PC : http://www.screenleap.com
- Click "Share your screen now"
- In the dialog box that opens click on Run
- Copy the link in the "Send this link" and send it by email or instant message to your contact
- Your contact only have to click on the link to view your computer screen in real time.
Note that: Java is required for this application to run.
Original article published by Carlos-vialfa
. Translated by deri58