iTools - Easily transfer photos to your iPad/iPhone
Moving photos from your PC to the iPad/iPhone without iTunes:
You want to transfer photos from a PC to your iPhone quickly and easily? iTunes is default application to manage your iDevice but it is a bit heavy (77 MB).
is a portable and lightweight (2 MB) application and requires no installation. To transfer photos just follow these steps:
- Connect your iPhone to your PC using the data cable
- Download iTools
- Unzip the zip file (e.g with WinRar)
- Double click on the .exe file to launch the application.
- Click on "Photos" in the left column
- Click on the "Import" button and select the folder where the photos are located. Click the "OK" button
- Wait while transferring the photos to your iPhone
Note: You can also drag photos from Windows Explorer to iTools interface (Photo mode).
In the same category
Original article published by Carlos-vialfa
. Translated by deri58