Canon Pixma MP240 printer - Ink cartridge detected as empty
I have recently replaced the cartridges of my printer with new ones, but still my Canon Pixma MP240 printer is detecting them as being empty. What can be done?
You can try to reset your printer to factory settings
- While the device is on, press and hold the "Reset" button,
- While holding the "Reset" button down, press and hold the "Color Start" button.
- Wait for a couple of seconds.
- The "Color Start" button
- Then the "Reset" button.
- The printer will restart and auto-configure its settings.
- Once done press and hold the "Tool" button until the A letter is displayed
The orinterrinter starts to configure itself. This should take approximately around 20 seconds.
- While holding the "Tool" button down, press and hold the "Reset" button.
- The light will blink and then the printer will be resetted to factory settings?