Yahoo - Lost or forgotten password
You have lost or forgotten your Yahoo password/security questions /Yahoo ID , and now you are unable to access your account, this tip is for you:
You can get a new password, a Yahoo! ID reminder, or both. If you forgot your Yahoo! ID or password, go to the Sign-in Problems page:
If you forgot your Yahoo! ID, you need to provide three pieces of information to confirm your identity:
- Your birthday
- Your ZIP or postal code (at the time you created your Yahoo! account or when you last updated it)
- Your alternate email address -Note: You must have access to this email address
- Country code (at the time you created your Yahoo! account or when you last updated it)
Be sure to provide the same information you gave the last time you registered for a new Yahoo! ID or password or the last time you updated your account.
If you forgot your password, you can create a new one. But first you'll have to provide the following information to confirm your identity:
- Your Yahoo! ID
- Alternate email address, mobile phone number, or the answers to your secret questions
- A Reset Your Password link will be sent to your alternate email address. Click on the link and enter your new password in the Reset your password page.
If you entered your secret question incorrectly or forgot what you originally entered, for security reasons, you won't be able to access your Yahoo! ID is or reset your password.
Thanks to Ambucias
for this tip.
In the same category
Published by jak58
- Latest update by Ambucias