Realtek Error 0xE0000227
occurs when installing the Realtek high definition driver
on the Windows XP operating system.Fixing the Realtek high definition driver error 0xE0000227
is easy. This is a driver issue and it is solved when the proper drivers are installed. Download the latest drivers for Realtek high definition driver for Windows XP from the relevant website. Re-install the latest downloaded drivers after uninstalling the previous drivers for the UAA high definition bus driver for Microsoft. Once the drivers are installed without problems, the Realtek Error 0xE0000227
will disappear. Uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers can be done through the device manager.
Realtek HDA: Error 0xE0000227
You may encounter this error when installing the Realtek High Definition driver in XP. You can download the driver here
Here is the solution
- Open Device Manager (Start> Control Panel> System> Hardware)
- In the "View" menu, select "Devices by connection":
- Disable and uninstall by right clicking on " UAA High Definition Audio Bus Driver for Microsoft"
- You can now install the drivers normally and without error.
Published by jad05
- Latest update by Paul Berentzen