ATI Catalyst Control Center - Configure the PowerPlay feature
Laptops equipped with ATI Radeon cards benefits of the PowerPlay feature that allows you to adjust your processor settings according to the type of performace required:
- High graphics performance.
- Optimize Battery Life.
To access these settings:
Open the Control Center by right-clicking on an empty space of your Desktop > Catalyst(TM) Control Center.
- Click on the Advanced button, to access all settings.
- Go to the "PowerPlay" section.
- Check "Enable PowerPlay".
- Configure your performance options when your laptop:
- is plugged-in
- is running on battery
In the same category