Freebox - Configure the Wi-Fi mode
To configure the Wi-Fi mode of your Freebox:
Access the Freebox settings
- Enter your username and password.
- The login is your phone number followed by "@freeadsl".
- The password was the one you were provided by Free (If you haven't change it of course)
Once you are on the cofiguration page/interface hover your mouse over "Ma Freebox" (My Freebox).
- Then click "Configurer mon réseau Wifi/Configure my wireless network"
Via the same page:
- Check the "Activer/Enable" to activate Wi-Fi.
- Give a name to your network
- Choose your type of protection
- Create your network key
- Validate your configuration by clicking the "Sauvegarder les paramètres/Save Settings"
Rebooting the Freebox
- Restart your Freebox (either by unplugging-plugging the power cord, or by holding down the "?" button of the Freebox remote and choosing the appropriate options.
- If you want to connect multiple computers to your Freebox wifi you should also enable the router mode of the Freebox.
In the same category
Original article published by aquarelle
. Translated by jak58