Facebook can be viewed in several languages. To change the language on Facebook, simply click on the current language - for example, English, which is displayed on the bottom left corner of the Facebook login page
. A new window on the internet browser will list available languages. Make a selection to update the language on Facebook before logging in. Alternatively, Facebook settings for language can be changed through the language tab on the Accounts page. To change the language on Facebook, choose the preferred language from the drop down list of available languages in the language tab of the Accounts page.
How to change the language on Facebook?
This tutorial will help you to change the language on Facebook if you never tried to do so:
- Open Facebook on your browser : http://www.facebook.com.
- In the bottom left of the page click on the language you are using for example: English (U.S).
- Then a window will appear to choose the language you want.
- Then you will notice the Facebook language will change and you can login...
- You can also update your language by going to the Account page => Click on the "Language" tab => Select your language from the drop-down menu.
In the same category
Original article published by Willou57
. Translated by jad05
. - Latest update by Jeff