I have a problem when i try to sign in my Hotmail account it says your account has been blocked then he i tried some steps at the end Microsoft sent me a message saying wait us about 24 hours and then they replied me and sent me this message
We have confirmed that you are the owner of -------------- (Address name) An additional email with a link to reset your password has been sent to this email address. But still i can't see the reset link.
- Go to www.hotmail.com
- Click on "Can't access your account?"
- Select "I forgot my password"
- Click on "Reset your password"
- Enter your blocked hotmail ID
- Enter the given Captcha
- Select "Customer support"
- Then below you will be getting an option "Customer support", click on it
- Enter your working E-mail ID and follow the instructions.
- Note : No Need of filling "Billing Information"
Thanks to jack4rall for this tip
In the same category
Published by aakai1056
- Latest update by Jeff