How to remove Recycler virus from my pendrive?
I've noticed the presence of 2 suspicious files on my pendrive:
2) System Volume Information
Try this :
Check whether the files are not in hidden mode. Follow the following steps.
- Click on "Start" -->Run --> type cmd and click on OK.
- Here I assume your External hard drive as G:
- Enter this command.
- attrib -h -r -s /s /d g:\*.*
- You can copy the above command --> Right-click in the Command Prompt and paste it.
- Note : Replace the letter g with your External hard drive letter.
- Now check for your files in External Drive.
Thanks to bionik for this tip.
In the same category
Published by aakai1056
- Latest update by jak58