Wrong PIN entered three times, mobile blocked by PUK code
The PIN (Personal Identification Number)) enables secure access to the SIM card and network. It is provided with your SIM card.
- If the PIN code is entered wrongly 3 times, the phone is locked and requires a PUK (Personal Unlock Key) to reactivate it.
- Once the PUK recovered and validated, you will be asked to choose a new PIN.
- Caution! If the PUK is entered incorrectly seven to ten times in a row (Depending on the service provider), the SIM card the phone becomes unusable.
Where to get the PUK code
- The PUK code is available on the sim card support:
- This code is also available via customer service area of the operator's website
- You can also get this code by calling customer service.
Original article published by @ntoine
. Translated by aakai1056