When starting the computer, all you get is a black screen (with the mouse cursor).
- Turn on your computer and tap the "F8" key to get "Windows Advanced Options"
- ( if boot menu appears, please press "Esc" key and keep tapping on the F8 key) .
- Select "Safe Mode"
- Go to Control Panel -> Backup and Restore > Recover system settings or your computer > Open System Restore > follow the wizard to restore the system to the state before the issue occurred.
- Open the BIOS > Load default settings > Make sure that your hard drive is detected in the BIOS.
- Set your hard drive (where OS is installed) as primary boot device.
- Save the settings and exit from the BIOS.
In the same category
Published by aakai1056
- Latest update by Jeff