Using a Lexmark X1195 printer on Windows 7
This printer has been dropped from the line and is no longer sold, but you can continue to use this printer without a driver specifically designed for Windows 7.
The problem concerns the compatibility with Windows 7, the last existing drive is for Windows Vista.
To get more info go to Support & Downloads
- Download driver through this link
- Right-click on the Setup.exe > Properties > Compatibility tab
- Select "Run this program in compatibility mode" and choose "Windows Vista" and also select "Run this program as administrator"
- validate with the OK button
- Install the driver
- When you are prompted, connect and turn on your printer.
Original article published by ninha25
. Translated by aakai1056