Video games are extremely popular in today's world. There is software for creating video games like MUGEN, RPG Maker
, etc, that can help to design video games in 2D and 3D without any knowledge of programming languages. Video game development software
can be downloaded for free or is available as shareware. The software provides features which are required for 2D or 3D video game designs
, such as the graphical interface and multimedia rich effects like sounds, images and integrated editors. The software for creating video games like MUGEN, and RPG Maker
is easy to download, install and use, for creating imaginative fighting, role play or racing games.
Software for creating video game (RPG maker, Mugen, etc.)
If you have no programming skills, but you want to create video games, these programs may help you. They allow you to create role-playing, fighting or action games in 2D and 3D.
Software for creating versatile games
- Game Develop (free) is software for creating video games (eg, platform racing games) and is easy to use. The graphical interface has integrated editors. You can insert images, and set your animation without using programming languages.
- Game Maker (version 7.0 compatible with Vista) is also very intuitive; it allows you to create online multiplayer games in 2D and 3D. Provided in shareware and software trial version.
Software to create fighting games
- MUGEN is free software for creating fighting games in 2D. It offers character integration, sets and sound effects with a library of multimedia files (text, graphics and sound). The ownership of the software usually takes a few weeks.
- Fighter Maker is a fighter game engine that is easier to use than MUGEN. The character are not as good, but the software is more powerful.
Software for role play games
- RPG Maker (shareware software) allows you to create role-playing games (RPGs). It can also be used to design video games in 2D, such as racing games.
Published by jak58
- Latest update by Paul Berentzen