PC shuts down when watching videos and Youtube
My PC shuts down each time I watch videos and Youtube.
Lowering Video Hardware Acceleration (WindowsXP)
- Close programs and all windows and return to the desktop.
- Right-click a blank area on the desktop and left-click Properties from the menu that appears. The Display *Properties will open.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click the Advanced button.
- Click the Troubleshoot tab. A window will open with the display adapter type identified on the title bar.
- Locate the hardware acceleration adjustment bar.
- Record the current setting.
- Position the mouse pointer on the hardware acceleration slide bar and click the mouse button, keeping the button pressed.
- By moving the mouse, move the hardware acceleration slide bar to the left one position and release the mouse button.
- For the new setting to take effect, click Apply and then click OK.
- Click OK again to close the Display Properties window.
In the same category