[VirtualDub] 90 degrees rotation of videos
Here's a little trick to rotate your videos with ease.
First we will download the appropriate software: VirtualDub.
- Once installed, by default VirtualDub is found installed in c:\Program Files\VirtualDub.
- In this folder you will find the program VirtualDubMob.
- Double click on the .exe to run it.
Using the Rotate filter
- Once the video is open, apply the "Rotate" filter.
- To select the filter click on the video menu and then filters (or Ctrl+F).
- Note that, if the filter is missing, click on "Add" > "Rotate" and click "OK".
- The Rotate filter will provide you will all the necessary options to rotate your videos.
The Rotate2 filter
- You will certainly notice the presence of the 'Rotate 2' filter. This is slightly different. Indeed, it allows you to can choose the degree of rotation of the video. For example we can define a rotation angle of 33 degrees as shown in the image.
In the same category