Remove previous versions of Java with JavaRa
The management of Java virtual machines
For specific Java updates
S un finally provided an answer to all our requests for revised/updated protocols that neglected the removal of obsolete Java virtual machines. These obsolete files uselessly consumed hard drives (about 100 MB per version) and represent a threat.
JavaRa- installation and use
This program allows you to uninstall previous version of Java and additionially to performing the update.
- Download JavaRa.
- Extract and then run it (JavaRa.exe)
- Click Settings, select language and confirm with Save
- Click on Back and on Update JavaRa Definitions.
- Click on Download and return to the main menu
- Click Remove Java Runtime
- Choose the version of Java that you want to uninstall and then Uninstall. Once the uninstall is complete, click Next.
- Click on Download to get the latest version of JRE.
- Click on Next and select Exit JavaRa.
In the same category
Original article published by jalobservateur
. Translated by jak58
. - Latest update by deri58