[Firefox] Increase the maximum cache size
There are two methods to increase the maximum cache size of Firefox:
- Open Firefox
- Type "about:config" in the address bar and press Enter
- Look for the following entry:
- Double click on it and in the window that opens change the value (bytes).
- Click on the Firefox button > Options > Advanced
- In the Offline Storage section, check "Override automatic cache management"
- From there modify the value for " Limit cache to [ ] MB f space"
In the same category