Firefox - Use Private Browsing as default browsing mode
How to set the "Private browsing mode
" as default browsing mode?
- Open Firefox .
- Type "about:config" in the address bar and press Enter
- Look for the following entry:
- Toggle its value to "True" and restart Firefox.
- Click on the Firefox button > Options.
- Go to the Privacy section.
- Select "Firefox will Use custom settings for history" to unlock additional options.
- Check "Always use private browsing mode".
- You will be prompted to restart Firefox.
- Click on OK to validate.
In the same category
Published by deri58
- Latest update by jak58