Install MyIGSR on a Web server
is Management Interface for the backup and recovery of MySQL databases. Each table is stored individually with its contents in order to be restored individually.
For this tutorial we will be using the version 1.2 of MyIGSR.
On some web server the interface refresh itself automatically and though it is not a bug it is very restrictive when one want to capture the data connections to the MySQL server. I will give the trick to overcome this inconvenience. The new version of MyIGSR available since the 12th August 2011, correct this issue.
- Download here
- Unzip the zip file in your /var/www directory
- Go to the MyIGSR-V1.2 directory and create a file named 'config_connection.php' and add the following lines in the file and save:
//connection au server mysql
$dserver = 'localhost';
$dlogin = 'root' ;
$dpass = 'root';
- Replace the $dserver $dlogin $dpass variables with your own login to your mysql server.
- Edit the page.php file and comment lines (from 49 to 62), like this /* */.
- Example: /* codes to a comment */
- Start with your favorite browser at:
- You should see the below picture:
Original article published by rescue
. Translated by jak58