Yahoo! is a search engine
which offers web services including browsing the internet, social networking
, sports and news information services and much more. It provides internet communication services like Yahoo! Mail
and Yahoo! Messenger. Your Yahoo! account is usually hacked to send spam
mails to your friends and family using your e-mail address. This leads to malware and spyware
when your family and friends open the mails and click
on any links as Yahoo! is a trusted web service. If your account is hacked you need to change your password
- if you experience a problem doing this then contact the Yahoo! Helpdesk.
My Yahoo account has been hacked!
Can someone help me to recover my Yahoo account. It has been hacked!
I'm getting this message:
Your yahoo account has been removed for your own security.
In case of a hacked account send a mail describing your problem to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
If this doesn't help, call Yahoo: 1-408-349-1572,
866-562-7219 then press on #2 explain to a customer service person what happened.
They will ask you to do certain things and then they compare your original info with the changed info. Within 24 hrs you should get your account back!
If you think someone has accessed your account without permission?
email yahoo abuse at these address's
email customer care at
Just keep in mind that you have to be polite with your writing.
1. Provide them the details of the entire story.
2.Mention the time and date when you accessed your account for the last time.
3.Give the password that you last used to accessed your account.
4. Most importantly provide the all the information you entered when you register your account or just the information when you last updated your account.
5. Wait for the response, do not write several times for they will consider your messages as abuse and harassment. Be patient for you are not alone in this situation.
In the same category
Published by aakai1056
- Latest update by Ambucias