SD Card not detected
I have a problem with my card reader, my PC no longer detects my SD card. What can be done?
If your PC does not detect the SD card, the problem may be related to the driver. You can try to update it"
- Open the "Computer" and select the "System Properties" tab.
- In the task bar on the left click "device manager"
- Next to " USB controller "click the" + "next door and you should see a yellow exclamation mark.
- All you need to right click and choose "update driver software" then "automatically search for driver software online "......
- Wait for the driver to be installed and reboot your computer.
Thanks to lvmh43
for this tip.
In the same category