The Samsung Galaxy S mobile phone
allows users to create an auto reject list
consisting of all phone numbers that users do not wish to answer calls from. This telephony feature is particularly useful to block unwanted calls
from agencies and telemarketers. However, the auto reject list
can include any contact from the contacts list. To create an auto reject list
, the Auto Reject must be enabled
on the Samsung Galaxy S mobile phone
. The Auto Reject option is available as part of the Call Settings of the Samsung mobile phone. To create an auto reject list
, simply add the phone numbers and save them in the list.
[Samsung Galaxy S] Create an auto reject list
If you don't want to answer calls from a particular contact, you can add their number(s) to an auto reject list.
Here's how to proceed:
- From the main menu go to Application > Settings > Call Settings > All Calls > Auto Reject
- Tap on "Enable Auto reject"
- Select Auto reject list and add the phone number of your choice and tap on save
- Repeat the operation to add more numbers
Published by aakai1056
- Latest update by Celia Gatward