Canon i475D Reset counter to zero
In the case that you're getting an error message when using your Canon i475D printer:
"Check the Ink Level"
- Turn off the printer.
- Press "Resume" and then, without releasing, the "Power" button.
- While holding the "Power" button, release the "Resume" button.
- Click twice on "Resume" and release both buttons.
- The green lights will flash one time and then will be permanently lit..
- Then press 4 times on "Resume".
- Press "Power" to turn off the printer. (keep pressing if the printer doesn't turn off)