Why there is no chat on Kioskea
Kioskea.net team does not want to implement "chat" (real-time chat) on the site for the following reasons:
- To keep a very active and responsive forum allowing everyone to share.
- Exchanges on a chat can not be capitalized and sharing of information is only done at present, while the forum can be accessed via post and allow everyone to take a discussion at its start.
- This will tend to encourage discussions understood only by those most active in the chat.
- On a forum, it is not necessary to be connected to have the answer to his question.
- A chat is difficult to manage and could, in some cases, result in private discussions that could lead to abuse of any kind.
Published by jak58
. - Latest update by aquarelle