[Galaxy Tab] Hard Reset
You can perform a Hard Reset, when your Galaxy tab is not starting.
For other issues, opt for a soft reset
- First turn off your device.
- Press and hold the volume Up and Power button simultaneously for a couple of seconds
- Wait until the logo is sisplayed on the screen to release the Power button ( keep the volume button pressed)
- A system menu will then be displayed
- Move accross using the Volume up and Volume down button
- Select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset and validate with the Power button.
In the same category