Ask a question »
Realplayer - Create a playlist
[Realplayer] Create a playlist
- Creating a playlist under Realplayer can be acheived in a few and easy steps.
- First make sure that your media Library is up-to-date.
- Click on the Realplayer button (top- left) >File > New > Playlist
- This should open up a small dialog:
- Enter a name for the playlist and press the OK button
- You shall get a small notification button " Do you want to add Clips to this playlist..", click on OK.
- A new window shall open:
- Simply browse your Library and add the desired items (multiple selection via the CTRL key) using the "Add to playlist" button.
Updating the playlist
- You can update your playlist at any time, simply by opening it
- Make a right click on an empty area > Add Clips
In the same category