MSN Messenger or Windows Live Messenger
as it is currently known, is an instant messaging solution which works on Windows. Sometimes users may face an error which says 'wldlog.dll'
is missing. To work around this error the user will need to uninstall the software first and then reinstall it
. After uninstalling, the user has to delete all the folders associated with MSN before reinstalling. Once the required steps are followed the error related to wldlog.dll
should not appear again.
[MSN] wldlog.dll missing
To handle any issue related to wldlog.dll
- 1. Download and install the My Uninstaller. Always look for the latest version of the software.
- 2. Uninstall Windows Live Messenger.
- 3. Download and run Msn repair. Browse for Windows Live folder in Program files and delete all folders associated to it: messenger, Shared folders and any other.
- 4. Reinstall the latest version of MSN.
Published by jak58
- Latest update by Virginia Parsons