These days Internet Download Manager is very popular. It also enables the download of options like music
, video etc. It is necessary to have a good configuration of the software and then list down the downloaded details in a single folder
. First, it is necessary to create a folder, and then IDM should be opened. Click on the option menu. Now click the select button to save. A category should then be selected. Next step is to click on the default download option. Then it is good to click the browse option. The preferred folder
can now be chosen.
[Internet Download manager-IDM] Change the default folder for your downloads
IDM uses several download locations for your Music, Video, Compressed files......etc.
You can configure the software to make use of a single folder for all the downloaded items.
First create the folder.
Open IDM and:
- Click on the Option button (two overlapping gears)
- Select the Save to tab
- Select a Category (General, Compressed..) and next to the "Default download directory for the General category", click on browse
- Locate the folder of your choice and validate with the OK button
- Repeat the operation for the other categories.
In the same category
Published by deri58
- Latest update by Virginia Parsons